Tuesday, June 7, 2011

on the rails

our apartment complex is pretty close to the railroad tracks in davis; i'm surprised it's taken me this long to shoot some photos there!

these pictures are taken with my new camera that my parents got me for my birthday! so nice to have one of my own and not have to borrow joe's!

tracks 001
tracks 025

outfit // dress: modcloth // undershirt: american eagle // wedges: forever 21, borrowed from tiffany

i felt so teetery-tottery walking across the tracks in these high shoes!
tracks 031

we also happened upon some historic railroad souvenirs:
tracks 038

in an unrelated note, the semi-colon has become my favorite punctuation of late. i remember never wanting to use them in high school; thinking that you could only use one in a very complicated sentence. (which i never seemed to write) but now, i use them all the time!

tracks 016

hope you're all having a good week! the weather has finally gotten nice here!

5 comments:

  1. Railroad track pictures are some of my favorites! I am loving the print on your dress and those ever so lovely wedges. I have been looking for a pair of wedges for the summer and those are quite a wonderful pair. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress!! And yay for finally have nice and warm weather to be able to wear it in!

    Found your blog from the ModCloth Flickr photostream!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, so crazy! Since Robert has been in school in SoCal, I've ridden the train down on occasion. So I've probably been speeding down those same tracks before :D

    Love outfits that are composed of all neutrals. They always look so classy and put together :) I love semi-colons too. Such a silly thing to love. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you use a lot of exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is so cute! And I love the wedges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I am so new to blogging, and I read every one- they mean so much to me!