Thursday, April 28, 2011

in which i become a housewife

greetings from 1950!

001

013

i've had this dress for years, but haven't worn it in quite a while. i got a few compliments on it at school today!
i collect little pins and brooches, and my mom gave me this one that she had since she was little! i thought it complimented this dress quite nicely!

012

and this one is a little silly, so i'll throw it in just for fun!

022

dress-vintage : flats-gap : pin-antique/gift from mom!

i'll share one of the highlights of my day: as i was driving to school, i passed someone walking two pugs- one black and one blonde! they were adorable! :)

also thanks so much to everyone who has commented and is following my blog! i'm so new at this, and i really appreciate how welcoming everyone has been!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's such a beautiful dress! I hope this doesn't sound creepy, but it really compliments your figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress! The silhouette is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful! I would have stopped you to compliment you as well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I am so new to blogging, and I read every one- they mean so much to me!